VELscope Vx ® Survey Reveals High User Satisfaction
95% of users would recommend the oral cancer screening device to other dental practices
- 95% of VELscope Vx® users said they would recommend it to other dental practices.
- The percentages of users saying they were either Satisfied, Very satisfied or Extremely satisfied with the different aspects of the VELscope Vx® were as follows:
- Ease of incorporation into practice - 95%
- Detection of cancer/dysplasia - 90%
- Detection of other oral disease - 90%
- Patient comfort & convenience - 97%
- Patient acceptance - 95%
- Weight/ergonomics - 92%
- Profitability for practice - 74%
- Overall quality - 95%
- The typical VELscope Vx® practice:
- Uses the device to conduct 1,260 exams year.
- Detects 15 abnormalities per year.
- About 2-in-5 VELscope Vx® practices detects an abnormality that is subsequently biopsy-confirmed to be cancerous.
- The average VELscope Vx® practice detects about 5 abnormalities biopsy-confirmed to be dysplasia, which could lead to precancer or cancer.
- Attracted 4 new patients in the first year because of the VELscope Vx®.
For media or investor relations inquiries, please contact: